1. Do not use on the following parts of body.
Around the eyes and ears, or in the mouth, extensive body parts, and on damaged skin (irritation may be caused)
2. If the following symptoms appear, stop using immediately and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
1) When hypersensitivity symptoms such as rash, erythema, itching, and swelling appear
2) When skin irritation symptoms appear
3. Other Precautions
1) For external use only (do not take internally).
2) Be careful for the product to not get into the eyes. If it does, wash it off with clean water and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
3) In case of extensive or long-term use, be careful not to inhale the vapor (if ethanol vapor is consumed in large amounts or repeatedly, headache, mucosal irritation, and other symptoms may appear).
4) In case of repeated use on the same area, be careful as the skin may become rough due to degreasing.
5) Do not use with sealing bandages, cast bandages, packs and others as irritatative symptoms may appear.
6) Do not use the producton anal or vaginal area as it may cause irritation or chemical burns.
7) Do not use for any other purpose.
4. Storage and Handling
1) Keep it in shades away from fire.
2) Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, visit the hospital immediately.
3) Close the lid completely after use to prevent product evaporation or foreign substances from entering.
4) Storing it in another container may lead to misperception of the product or deterioration of the quality, so please keep it in the original container.